Chickens for Christmas for this newby

G’Day from Far North Queensland Elanda :frow Welcome!

At least two look like girls to me [not sure of the middle one] but I am no expert. If you post some head and profile pictures on the Breed or Gender Forum you will get more experienced opinions. :fl Fingers crossed for you!

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week articles which I have found to be a great resource and a one stop shop for questions which may have already been discussed within the BYC membership group.

If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

:welcome

Glad you're enjoying the birds! I'm with @Teila on this one...not sure of the middle one. If you want to post a full body photo of that one, we might be able to tell better. You can also ask on this thread for some help from the gender experts:
What Breed Or Gender is This?

Best of luck to you!
Thank you I have posted the photos I have put a new thread on there

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom