Chickens for vice President!

Pics
"Some think we can stand up to the human race and save all commercial laying hens. I would like to think this way, but there is simply not enough chickens in one place to complete this action. There is justice, and then there is common sense."
-Sunlight

Tyrone will support layer hens strikes with feed and mealworms. It's true we can't stand up to the humans and free the layer hens outright, but we can make it less profitable and desirable.

"Some think we can stand up to the human race and save all commercial laying hens. I would like to think this way, but there is simply not enough chickens in one place to complete this action. There is justice, and then there is common sense."
-Sunlight
"Wise speaking young Sunlight.We may not be able to do it all, But we can always try"-Wisteriea

Oreo was talking to Muffin and Muffin told her that she should give free watermelons all summer to enjoy so Oreo is now taking her word and if she is elected she will have to talk to scrambles about giving watermelons in the summer

Here, I will put it this way... I am supporting one of the best.
I am supporting all of you! I wish ya'll the best of luck... I won't say my vote...

I have problems, when I do mention my vote... It jinx's it.
So, God bless! May the mystery be!

May I ask who you support @Enderchicken222? XD
You don't have to answer... :)

-K

Back
Top Bottom