sassysarah

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Hello yall!
Thanks to everyone who entered my chickens for president! Now I thought it would be fun to do a chickens for vice president! So whatever one of you wins will be Scrambles running mate! I hope you can all enter! Here's how it works.
So will will enter a bird to be VP. Then everyone who enters will be placed on a poll for people to vote it will be boys vs girls, so the the rooster with the most votes will go against the hen with the most votes. If you enter please vote! Here's how to enter.

Name:
Post pic here!

Have fun! And good luck!
Also I will be doing lots of other threads in politics! So stick around!
Here's everyone who posted in my chickens for president thread, I hope they can post in this one!
And lots more people! @The Angry Hen, @Hybridchucks, @ChickenCowboy02, @TheGreatPapyrus, @PeepersMama, @RiverStorm, @CP Chicken, @Oceanpizza, @Leah567 and @alexa009. I am so sorry if I am forgetting someone! I will add them tomorrow!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Name: Sunlight
Breed: Bearded D'uccle/Serama/OEGB cross
Post pic here!
0615171254a-jpg.1043423

Step into the sun, follow the light,
And vote for Sunlight!

Scrambles N' Sunlight!

Sunlight knows where she stands and isn't afraid to fight for YOUR rights. She is a strong advocate of breed equality and, if elected, Sunlight will aggressively work toward the abolishment of cruel discrimination. With a history of fighting hawks and disheartening a raccoon's attack with nothing but threatening squawks, Sunlight is nothing sort of having an eloquent ability with persuasive speech. Sunlight promises enforcement of commercial-layer protests and will be backing them up personally.
If elected, Sunlight promises that there will NOT be a chicken in every pot.

The Sun is willing to rise to any challenge for YOU and your coop.
USERNAME: HeavensHens88

Gender Female
Breed Ancona
Personality: spunky and a bit of a loopy chicken and will be aggressive to roosters for some reason.
Background: when she was introduced to the flock she was pecked in the eye and went blind in that eye, looooves to Play with cats.
Name Oreo

Attachments

• IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Sunlight- what makes a representable bird.
While we all adore her beautiful feathers, there are more stunning things about Sunlight. You could say for a fact she will represent us well. Sunlight commits to community service once a week, and goes to schools each month giving them box tops and inspiring words. She cares for the next generation of chickens, what flaws does she have? None. Sunlight cares for all, she does so much already, why not just let her be vice President now? She would only be able to do more for our community. She is currently managing the "chicks for a change" foundation, raising money to save young cockerels that get killed for not being pullets in egg laying factories. If you make her vice president, she guarantees your taxes will go to the right place, and do good for the world.
IMG_20170615_122114178_HDR.jpg

Before yall vote you have to see these inspiring wise words from @HeavensHens88

download-16-jpg.1043574

Name: Sunlight
Breed: Bearded D'uccle/Serama/OEGB cross
Post pic here!
0615171254a-jpg.1043423

Step into the sun, follow the light,
And vote for Sunlight!

Scrambles N' Sunlight!

Sunlight knows where she stands and isn't afraid to fight for YOUR rights. She is a strong advocate of breed equality and, if elected, Sunlight will aggressively work toward the abolishment of cruel discrimination. With a history of fighting hawks and disheartening a raccoon's attack with nothing but threatening squawks, Sunlight is nothing sort of having an eloquent ability with persuasive speech. Sunlight promises enforcement of commercial-layer protests and will be backing them up personally.
If elected, Sunlight promises that there will NOT be a chicken in every pot.

The Sun is willing to rise to any challenge for YOU and your coop.
USERNAME: HeavensHens88

Cluckcluck1215 said:

Sunlight- what makes a representable bird.

While we all adore her beautiful feathers, there are more stunning things about Sunlight. You could say for a fact she will represent us well. Sunlight commits to community service once a week, and goes to schools each month giving them box tops and inspiring words. She cares for the next generation of chickens, what flaws does she have? None. Sunlight cares for all, she does so much already, why not just let her be vice President now? She would only be able to do more for our community. She is currently managing the "chicks for a change" foundation, raising money to save young cockerels that get killed for not being pullets in egg laying factories. If you make her vice president, she guarantees your taxes will go to the right place, and do good for the world.
img_20170615_122114178_hdr-jpg.1043527

"Some think we can stand up to the human race and save all commercial laying hens. I would like to think this way, but there is simply not enough chickens in one place to complete this action. There is justice, and then there is common sense."
-Sunlight

"Wise speaking young Sunlight.We may not be able to do it all, But we can always try"-Wisteriea

"Little can be done. 1 factory isn't the majority"
-Sunlight

"i don't understand why some discriminate between feathers and breed. Chickens are chickens, and if i caught someone doing that i wouldn't punish them. It's their decision, rather i would encourage the victim to be strong."
-Sunlight

"I use correct grammar"
-Sunlight

Back
Top Bottom