Chickens for vice President!

"Some think we can stand up to the human race and save all commercial laying hens. I would like to think this way, but there is simply not enough chickens in one place to complete this action. There is justice, and then there is common sense."
-Sunlight
"Wise speaking young Sunlight.We may not be able to do it all, But we can always try"-Wisteriea

Vote for Lou and there will be no more chickens slaughtered and no more egg factories. She will make sure not one chicken goes hungry, and she will protect your chickens from predators (and she has the spurs to do it!)

Plus, chicks won't be forgotten! She knows how to protect them too! She'll stand by Scrambles faithfully! Vote for Lou and you won't regret it!

011.JPG

Name: Sassafras
Breed: buff Orpington
Picture below of sassafras being sassy on my leg. "They start being sassy so young these days (with tears in eyes) old sassafras there is only 6 weeks old!" (Begins sobbing as other people tear up around the woman being interviewed for her thoughts of her chicken's nomination)

Attachments

• IMG_6940.JPG
    IMG_6940.JPG
    431 KB · Views: 88
IMG_0156.JPG
Name: Tyrone
Breed: Red Junglefowl

Very cute and smart, he is brave and will serve the United Coops well if he is elected. Even though he is young, he is willing to learn and will be a strong Vice President.

What he was saying in the photo: "I want you for the United Coops Army!"

Back
Top Bottom