sassysarah

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Hello yall!
Thanks to everyone who entered my chickens for president! Now I thought it would be fun to do a chickens for vice president! So whatever one of you wins will be Scrambles running mate! I hope you can all enter! Here's how it works.
So will will enter a bird to be VP. Then everyone who enters will be placed on a poll for people to vote it will be boys vs girls, so the the rooster with the most votes will go against the hen with the most votes. If you enter please vote! Here's how to enter.

Name:
Post pic here!

Have fun! And good luck!
Also I will be doing lots of other threads in politics! So stick around!
Here's everyone who posted in my chickens for president thread, I hope they can post in this one!
And lots more people! @The Angry Hen, @Hybridchucks, @ChickenCowboy02, @TheGreatPapyrus, @PeepersMama, @RiverStorm, @CP Chicken, @Oceanpizza, @Leah567 and @alexa009. I am so sorry if I am forgetting someone! I will add them tomorrow!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Name: Sassafras
Breed: buff Orpington
Picture below of sassafras being sassy on my leg. "They start being sassy so young these days (with tears in eyes) old sassafras there is only 6 weeks old!" (Begins sobbing as other people tear up around the woman being interviewed for her thoughts of her chicken's nomination)

Attachments

• IMG_6940.JPG
    IMG_6940.JPG
    431 KB · Views: 87
IMG_0156.JPG
Name: Tyrone
Breed: Red Junglefowl

Very cute and smart, he is brave and will serve the United Coops well if he is elected. Even though he is young, he is willing to learn and will be a strong Vice President.

What he was saying in the photo: "I want you for the United Coops Army!"

Back
Top Bottom