Chickens in College?! :o

DogAndCat36

Crowing
Mar 12, 2020
Northern Maine
I have been thinking, in a few years I will be going to college and I will have to find a home for all of my chickens. When I graduate they will of most likely died of old age by then... So I am curious has anybody else bring their chickens to college and did they thrive?
Tell me your story, please! :D

I have been looking it up and only found stories from these Liberal colleges or something. :confused:
Recommended culinary colleges that allow chickens will be greatly appreciated.

I have been thinking, in a few years I will be going to college and I will have to find a home for all of my chickens. When I graduate they will of most likely died of old age by then... So I am curious has anybody else bring their chickens to college and did they thrive?
Tell me your story, please! :D

I have been looking it up and only found stories from these Liberal colleges or something. :confused:
Recommended culinary colleges that allow chickens will be greatly appreciated.
Anything is possible. They sell chicken diapers now. There's people living with their chicken inside their apartments. :frow:frow:frowtrue story LOL
I have one rooster 12 weeks old that is an indoor pet. LOL

Attachments

• 20201014_102650.jpg
    20201014_102650.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 4
I want to follow this thread! You take your chickens to college, it might make me want to reconsider! Chickens in college! The smartest chickens in the state! Wow! :eek: I thought of going to college to be a vet, but eight years and no chickens never sounded appealing to me. Wow! Cool! I'm going to have to tell my sister who is in Faith Bible College in Charleston, ME!

Statement of the obvious--read the rules for the college in question, and if you want an exception try asking. The dorm rules I have read said NO pets, some with an exception for fish if the tank was under a certain size. But individual colleges are sure to have slightly different policies.

it would be nice if you folks that want to go to collage could place ads ahead of time that you want to share housing with someone that has similar interests as you . They had houses that you could rent where I lived and students would share the house with some other students that had the same interests . Just a suggestion . Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom