Chickens in my bathroom

I'm so sorry. Is this a permanent solution?

Sorry I left out everything I got a phone call touched post thread by accident before finishing..I failed to mention a whole lot here, I'm in northern Maine I have a summer camp so when their coupe was invaded by a killer 30 lb coon I only had 2 birds left after raising 12 for a yr and 3 months from 1 day olds, there is no running water in my camp but my dads does on same property, so it's not as it sounds, we have an outhouse n all no joke..pic enclosed
20200805_174002.jpg

After my great breaking 10 time's needless to say my 2 remaining chickens are staying in the shower (they love it come in every night and are carried to the 2 milk crates with a perch for each so they can do their duty over the shavings) now since bringing these smart americaunas in my house for safety, one is coming in the cat door (cat door also enclosed and their shower condo) she comes in lays an egg and goes back out..hilarity at its finest.. olliver my chicken herding cat has a fb page on fb here's link chime see him AGNES his birds he normally kills army furred winged on scarlet critters but not his babies, he heels them when I was couple training when they weste babies he's as smart as a heeler stock dog with these chickens.. he's a predatory hunter but these chickens he protects..he has run the coon off dozens if times but sadly watched his babies taken out last year by fox and this year by a coon killed 5 in one night the fox got 4 last year before I knew what was going on, my cat and boyfriend stopped the fifth chicken as being dinner wad inky way we found out what was happening.. sadly I'm in the woods the coon are huge n hungry n fox too.. no more babies until I move, but yep sorry about being vague.. no not permanent I'll be moving into a more rural area come Sept and a new coupe is being shopped for now as we speak.. my birds are more like Falcons they step up when asked it's hysterical.. carried to annd from bed every night here's there spot (2 pics)
20200805_174050.jpg have window covered they sleep till 7 am they are super quiet plus they are safe 20200805_174059.jpg
no worries on edges on cat door looks worse than it is plus cat needs to come in and out at will, he runs these predators off during night 20200805_174122.jpg 20200805_174144.jpg this USA olliver the chicken herding cat lol find him on fb here is link please like And follow him https://www.facebook.com/ollivers.herd/ 20200716_164617.jpg this is olliver and one of my molting 15 month old hen
20200716_145307.jpg this hen is my blue smoke lavender n blk with maroon splashed quilted bird lol

Sorry I left out everything I got a phone call touched post thread by accident before finishing..I failed to mention a whole lot here, I'm in northern Maine I have a summer camp so when their coupe was invaded by a killer 30 lb coon I only had 2 birds left after raising 12 for a yr and 3 months from 1 day olds, there is no running water in my camp but my dads does on same property, so it's not as it sounds, we have an outhouse n all no joke..pic enclosed

20200805_174002.jpg

After my great breaking 10 time's needless to say my 2 remaining chickens are staying in the shower (they love it come in every night and are carried to the 2 milk crates with a perch for each so they can do their duty over the shavings) now since bringing these smart americaunas in my house for safety, one is coming in the cat door (cat door also enclosed and their shower condo) she comes in lays an egg and goes back out..hilarity at its finest.. olliver my chicken herding cat has a fb page on fb here's link below with his pic.. see him and his birds ..
he normally kills any furred winged on scaled critters but not his babies, he heels them when I was coupe training when they were babies ..he's as smart as a heeler stock dog with these chickens.. he's a predatory hunter but these chickens he protects..he has run the coon off dozens if times but sadly watched his babies taken out last year by fox and this year by a coon killed 5 in one night the fox got 4 last year before I knew what was going on, my cat and boyfriend stopped the fifth chicken as being dinner wad inky way we found out what was happening.. sadly I'm in the woods the coon are huge n hungry n fox too.. no more babies until I move, but yep sorry about being vague.. no not permanent I'll be moving into a more rural area come Sept and a new coupe is being shopped for now as we speak.. my birds are more like Falcons they step up when asked it's hysterical.. carried to annd from bed every night here's there spot (2 pics)
20200805_174050.jpghave window covered they sleep till 7 am they are super quiet plus they are safe20200805_174059.jpg
no worries on edges on cat door looks worse than it is plus cat needs to come in and out at will, he runs these predators off during night20200805_174122.jpg20200805_174144.jpgthis is olliver the chicken herding cat lol find him on fb here is link please like And follow him https://www.facebook.com/ollivers.herd/20200716_164617.jpgthis is olliver and one of my molting 15 month old hen
20200716_145307.jpgthis hen is my blue smoke lavender n blk with maroon splashed quilted bird lol

20200805_174002.jpg

After my great breaking 10 time's needless to say my 2 remaining chickens are staying in the shower (they love it come in every night and are carried to the 2 milk crates with a perch for each so they can do their duty over the shavings) now since bringing these smart americaunas in my house for safety, one is coming in the cat door (cat door also enclosed and their shower condo) she comes in lays an egg and goes back out..hilarity at its finest.. olliver my chicken herding cat has a fb page on fb here's link below with his pic.. see him and his birds ..
he normally kills any furred winged on scaled critters but not his babies, he heels them when I was coupe training when they were babies ..he's as smart as a heeler stock dog with these chickens.. he's a predatory hunter but these chickens he protects..he has run the coon off dozens if times but sadly watched his babies taken out last year by fox and this year by a coon killed 5 in one night the fox got 4 last year before I knew what was going on, my cat and boyfriend stopped the fifth chicken as being dinner wad inky way we found out what was happening.. sadly I'm in the woods the coon are huge n hungry n fox too.. no more babies until I move, but yep sorry about being vague.. no not permanent I'll be moving into a more rural area come Sept and a new coupe is being shopped for now as we speak.. my birds are more like Falcons they step up when asked it's hysterical.. carried to annd from bed every night here's there spot (2 pics)
20200805_174050.jpghave window covered they sleep till 7 am they are super quiet plus they are safe20200805_174059.jpg
no worries on edges on cat door looks worse than it is plus cat needs to come in and out at will, he runs these predators off during night20200805_174122.jpg20200805_174144.jpgthis is olliver the chicken herding cat lol find him on fb here is link please like And follow him https://www.facebook.com/ollivers.herd/20200716_164617.jpgthis is olliver and one of my molting 15 month old hen
20200716_145307.jpgthis hen is my blue smoke lavender n blk with maroon splashed quilted bird lol
My question was, is it permanent? Thanks for the explanation.

Back
Top Bottom