Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine the cleanup. And that's if nothing blows out

Exactly!
But if it can handle 17, then 5 would just be a drop in the bucket!
big_smile.png

I thought it was very funny as well, but the only two directions I could go with that were to admit to my shortcomings, or make a reference to my brother, but I don't think even he could handle 17 inches. Maybe if you add them up...

Well....I was actually expecting you to make a reference towards your bro. So....good I am glad it was headed in the right direction in your head. Lol!!! :lau

Fork Joaquin...

Are you getting a break from the rain today? 5 inches OF RAIN is crazy. 17 is a complete disaster. I heard a report of one town or city that received 25 inches of rain in 24 hours. Devastating. How is your little farm holding up? Are you on high ground?

Remember that broody I had? At first external pip and cheeping she was cured of motherhood! Acted like she was hatching out alligators. I had to put the eggs in the bator and as of this morning I had 2 out of the shell and three pipped. 

As for the BCM I'm not sure, but I think I ended up with 2 pullets out of 10 chicks. Looking on the bright side, I will have a good group of cockerels to pick from and could have a kick *** breeding trio by the time I'm done. That would be worth the money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom