Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really fine right now, not even taking meds. Just wish it would pass on by. CT says it's about the size of a large grain of sand, but Im pretty sure its a boulder
wink.png

Had a stone twice...painful...chick crumble sized and passed eventually...but first one caused a kidney infection while the plumbing was backed up. THAT was pain.

Had a stone twice...painful...chick crumble sized and passed eventually...but first one caused a kidney infection while the plumbing was backed up.  THAT was pain.
That happened with the first one. No backup this time so far, so the pain isn't nearly as bad. It was when I went to the ER, but after a couple of needles it eased off a lot and. Has never gotten that bad again. I hope it's not getting ready to dig in when it hits the final tunnel...

Yes. I was taking yesterday and today off anyway. I woke up at 1AM yesterday morning in excruciating pain. I knew immediately what it was. Great vacation :thumbsup
I haven't passed it yet, but it's not moving, so I feel pretty good right now. Sally PMed me some home brew recipes, too, so I should be in good shape, soon
I hate to complain, because I know many people have been through so much worse, but that's a different kind of pain...

Oh no!! I know a couple people that have experienced that. I've heard it's close to the pain of childbirth!! So I do know what you're going through and I can imagine how painful it is, if that comparison is true. Hopefully they gave you some good meds for pain so you can go to a happy place. ;)

we bred ours today lol now counting down

Is she pregnant? You breed dogs, right? Do you watch them give birth? I saw my cat give birth, it was amazing!! :love

Oh no!! I know a couple people that have experienced that. I've heard it's close to the pain of childbirth!! So I do know what you're going through and I can imagine how painful it is, if that comparison is true. Hopefully they gave you some good meds for pain so you can go to a happy place. ;)
Is she pregnant? You breed dogs, right? Do you watch them give birth? I saw my cat give birth, it was amazing!! :love
I was in a very happy place for a few hours yesterday ;) Now I'm just mildly amused :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom