Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but.... We have to have our friends here
smile.png

I bet they would be adorable!
hide.gif
they are... IF you breed the choc poodles!

Nice! :celebrate I have 11 on the ground. 1 zipped. So that would leave me with 12 out of 14 good eggs. I'm going to give them more time since the temps dropped a week or so ago.
That's an awesome hatch!! Congrats!! When you take the chicks out to go into the brooder, candle the last two and see what's going on, they might just be late, like you said. :fl
This is how I get my fix now:
I know! Me too! So adorable!!
English Springer Spaniels all of our forever homes have already had springers, that has something to say about the breed, most of our pups are tri color, this is baxter, one from last years litter. I wish I would have kept him lol
Too cute! Are they good with chickens?
I love them!!

Here's my new baby. He's my first partridge chick. I love his coloring. Especially around the eyes. He's doing better. No more happy feet. But he takes two steps to the left, then two steps to the right...then goes forward.

Here's my new baby. He's my first partridge chick. I love his coloring. Especially around the eyes. He's doing better. No more happy feet. But he takes two steps to the left, then two steps to the right...then goes forward.
awwwwwww

Hey guys, need help! One of my chicks is crying, so I went to see what was wrong. I thought it was pasty butt at first, but her vent is clear. It looks like her poop is impacted and not getting out, there's a hard knot right at her vent. Any ideas?

Hey guys, need help! One of my chicks is crying, so I went to see what was wrong. I thought it was pasty butt at first, but her vent is clear. It looks like her poop is impacted and not getting out, there's a hard knot right at her vent. Any ideas?
did u massage it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom