Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here she is!!!!

So we spent the day moving Big Guy and his harem's coop to the new building. Very productive day, got lucky and it only sprinkled a couple of times. Finishing touches tomorrow but they are secure for the evening. Had to herd them to it this evening, but hopefully they will go on their own tomorrow.

While we were working on the automatic door, we heard a ruckus, and spotted Big Guy fighting a hay bale out in the field, under a little pine tree. It took off before I could grab my pitchfork, and I was in hubby's way, so he couldn't grab his either. We will be prepared tomorrow though. ;)

So we spent the day moving Big Guy and his harem's coop to the new building. Very productive day, got lucky and it only sprinkled a couple of times. Finishing touches tomorrow but they are secure for the evening. Had to herd them to it this evening, but hopefully they will go on their own tomorrow.

While we were working on the automatic door, we heard a ruckus, and spotted Big Guy fighting a hay bale out in the field, under a little pine tree. It took off before I could grab my pitchfork, and I was in hubby's way, so he couldn't grab his either. We will be prepared tomorrow though. ;)

You will have to message me what a hay bale might be. Lol!!! I am glad you got it done! I normally leave mine in for a week so they get used to the new home and figure out where to sleep....

So the hens legs are a whitish color not yellow like they are supposed to be. Do you think that matters??

You will have to message me what a hay bale might be. Lol!!! I am glad you got it done! I normally leave mine in for a week so they get used to the new home and figure out where to sleep....

So the hens legs are a whitish color not yellow like they are supposed to be. Do you think that matters??

Not a breed that I'm up on, so I have no idea. But I'm sure someone will.

And the coop is their same coop, we just moved it a few hundred feet to the other end of the field. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Not a breed that I'm up on, so I have no idea. But I'm sure someone will.

And the coop is their same coop, we just moved it a few hundred feet to the other end of the field. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Well I think it should be okay then. Lol!!! I did not realize it was the same coop.

I have been waiting or Ravyn to come back on and answer for me!! ;)

Well I think it should be okay then. Lol!!! I did not realize it was the same coop.

I have been waiting or Ravyn to come back on and answer for me!! ;)

Yep, Ravyn will likely know. Hope she's feeling better.

She's a very pretty hen though. You were expecting a blue egg? And are you sure it was her that laid the one you found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom