Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs  well if you ever read the thread processing day support group, you would know been there done it too. but glad I went through the process. AND I GREW UP A HUNTER and for some reason growing my own chickens I grew fond of them and had a terrible time jumping into processing them, but now its different.  And GLAD I did it! we process in a few weeks

I already pulled out the padding and threw it in the driveway, no way I could soak that crap up, I put stuff all under the carpet after I sopped up the water to lift it to get airflow under it, it smells better this after, I am calling first thing.  hubs has been working his butt off today doing stuff for me, he even clean out the meaties coop for me! :eek: :lau  AND  DRUMMROLL PLEASE.....

he did three loads of blankets and TOWELS  OMEEEEE GERDDDDDD   drops dead

Glad its drying out, and glad hubby is kissing up for it :)

I didn't grow up a hunter, but have been hunting for about 10 years now...no problem processing anything we kill, but my own birds? Yea I'm still trying to get that to sink in. I know I will have to do it eventually, but none of mine are old enough to meet that fate yet. I might be having my own hatched turkey for Thanksgiving though ;)

we men can be thick headed sometimes . but ain't we fun to play with. after all who would women be mean to if we weren't around . 

So right my friend, so right! I can say for sure I would be batsh-t crazy without the men in my life...

So she is trying to make it right by talking to a friend of hers who is closer to me and seeing if she is willing to trade 2 legbar hens for my 2 alsteirer hens.

So she is trying to make it right by talking to a friend of hers who is closer to me and seeing if she is willing to trade 2 legbar hens for my 2 alsteirer hens.

At least she is trying! She should just give you the right hens and let you keep the ones you raised. :)

Btw  I would rather be in prison than to deal with a woman I made that mad .and for sure a nut like you.:oops:  I'm sure the dogs will be getting a lot better treatment than he will for a while .

:lau

ha ha ha trust me the kids disappeared for some time yesterday!! :oops:   the dogs always do

Smart kids and dogs, lol... ;)

That'd be awesome! If it doesn't work out send me a PM... will figure something out... :D

At least she is trying! She should just give you the right hens and let you keep the ones you raised. :)

My oldest daughter is not happy about trading. I might end up having to purchase them. Lol!!! She got real upset when I explained it her. She said" I let them poop on me when they were chicks.....we have a bond Mom!" :lau

we men can be thick headed sometimes . but ain't we fun to play with. after all who would women be mean to if we weren't around .
Quote: thats for sure!

Quote: I dislike anything thats make my heart upset mind you, this statement included
hit.gif
I like happy things..... oh look there is a pretty tree
love.gif

My oldest daughter is not happy about trading. I might end up having to purchase them. Lol!!! She got real upset when I explained it her. She said" I let them poop on me when they were chicks.....we have a bond Mom!" :lau

Lmao! She does have a valid point! :gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom