Chickens In Ya Window

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

The lady I got them from must have accidentally mixed them up!!!:( I didn't have to pay for them thank God!!! I won them at a swap.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    its ok thank you, I am over it, gotta deal with life is life could be worse

thank you, its in Gods hands now, I can only pray that the carpet can be saved at least right!

thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eggs and y'all made me crack up

dont you process birds rossf?

3. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

I wish....my hubby can't do it. I ce a pet always a pet until death, unfortunately. And glad to make you laugh!!!

4. A good carpet cleaning company should be able to save the carpet . you can rent large drying fans to dry out the carpet but the padding may need to be replaced . call somebody like Steamatic or Stanley steamer and get a price.getting it dry is the main thing right now. you can't do it with a small home style cleaner . you need a pro don't waste your time trying . if you want to tackle it your self pull the carpet up around the edges home depot may have drying fans to rent put one at all four corners blowing towards the center .the fans need to blow under the carpet for at least forty eight hours . big fans Sally. squirrel cage style .if that 's not long enough keep them going longer . If mold and mildew is in the padding get new . but before you do anything call your agent . and[​IMG] your other half .good luck with this

5. Btw I would rather be in prison than to deal with a woman I made that mad .and for sure a nut like you.[​IMG] I'm sure the dogs will be getting a lot better treatment than he will for a while .

2 people like this.
  6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] well if you ever read the thread processing day support group, you would know been there done it too. but glad I went through the process. AND I GREW UP A HUNTER and for some reason growing my own chickens I grew fond of them and had a terrible time jumping into processing them, but now its different. And GLAD I did it! we process in a few weeks

I already pulled out the padding and threw it in the driveway, no way I could soak that crap up, I put stuff all under the carpet after I sopped up the water to lift it to get airflow under it, it smells better this after, I am calling first thing. hubs has been working his butt off today doing stuff for me, he even clean out the meaties coop for me! [​IMG][​IMG] AND DRUMMROLL PLEASE.....

he did three loads of blankets and TOWELS OMEEEEE GERDDDDDD drops dead

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ha ha ha trust me the kids disappeared for some time yesterday!! [​IMG] the dogs always do

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh only because they act and listen better! they are very well trained.... I have six of them, with that many they MUST listen well.

9. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    Hahhahaha!!! I am from a family of 9 kids....so I know your pain. Did you see what my hens turned out to be.....not happy...I will definitely need some eggs!!!! As soon as this part comes in I am firing up early!!! This sucks!!!! Oh I also offended her when I asked her if she sold cross breeds. Lol!! I told her than was not my intentions and I apologized for it. But I think she will forever hate me. Lol!!

1 person likes this.
  10. we men can be thick headed sometimes . but ain't we fun to play with. after all who would women be mean to if we weren't around .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by