Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrap up was great by the way.

So now I'm in Lubbock, surrounded by the largest contiguous cotton growing area in the US. Watched cotton fields FOR HOURS today.

Will be visiting DHs relatives tonight and tomorrow. (Need to be on my best behavior since the Southern Baptist contingent will be there.)

Tomorrow we'll head over to Dickens to see where DHs grandmother was born.

Should be back in the land of Breaking Bad by bedtime tomorrow and will finish catching up.

Wrap up was great by the way.

So now I'm in Lubbock, surrounded by the largest contiguous cotton growing area in the US. Watched cotton fields FOR HOURS today.

Will be visiting DHs relatives tonight and tomorrow. (Need to be on my best behavior since the Southern Baptist contingent will be there.)

Tomorrow we'll head over to Dickens to see where DHs grandmother was born.

Should be back in the land of Breaking Bad by bedtime tomorrow and will finish catching up.
Born and raised in the south. I feel for you on the SB. They'll be fine once they get drunk

One is a lobbyist for the religious right, visiting from DC. I need to keep my left-wing mouth shut tonight. :gig Maybe I'll just tell them I bought some Ameraucanas.
I'm sure you and I could have an interesting debate, but that far right drives me insane. Maybe I should keep my heathen mouth shut, too ;)

OK, first wrap up on this thread. Here it goes:

napdog is actually Mountain Man, BYC910 wants a drunken party with no evidence, gachooks dropped in then ran away again, I'm still a wuss on the weekends, Ravyn offered Ruby her poof, ross doesn't watch TV, 4 days in the fridge is fine, Ruby's kids force her to pay for cable, chicapee talks goats in the rain, Walnut told me how to finish a cock, frmboy rescued starving chickens, WV wants a bootleg cock, pissy is fine but p***ed is not, sell the box and give away the rooster, Friday is on a walkabout, GNO out is redundant, BYC910 has stinkybators, WV finally got a lav egg, turk found the hidden lair, Walnut can build an incubator but won't open a window, BYC910 is having Ravyn's babies, BR had a birthday parade or two, young hens will lay for machete wielding Asians, and my dad is Breaking Bad
thumbsup.gif
Outstanding!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom