Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to camp this evening and the lavenders were out on the picnic table, and Big Guy and a few of his girls were in the lavenders' run. What the ****? I realized I had not latched their gate last night! The reds that were not in with Big Guy were running around mistreating the lavs as usual, but at least they could run. Finally got them all sorted back to their own areas.
Whew, I was lucky no predators got in there last night!

For $250?

smack.gif

hit.gif
yep, for $250. It was on a Facebook group. FB does have its purposes.

Got to camp this evening and the lavenders were out on the picnic table, and Big Guy and a few of his girls were in the lavenders' run. What the ****? I realized I had not latched their gate last night! The reds that were not in with Big Guy were running around mistreating the lavs as usual, but at least they could run. Finally got them all sorted back to their own areas.
Whew, I was lucky no predators got in there last night!

Whoa! What a scare!

The lady said she was toying around with the idea of selling it, I took all doubts out of her mind. I picked it up within an hour of her first post. It wasn't even in the "for sale" listings!

My incubator capacity is now 930 eggs...

Last edited:
I jus looked it up an showed my ole man: he says SC cant pick on me anymore about stealing mine! What a find! So happy for you!

It's not the Ova-Easy 380 Advance Series II, the new digital state of the art, it's the original design of the Ova-Easy 380. It's like a 380 egg Eco 40 with autoturner that doesn't turn. I talked DH into heading to deer camp without me so I can get it cleaned up.

It's just like this one: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-incubator-for-sale-pickup-only-in-ne-pa-sold

They used to ship them disassembled.

Last edited:
It's not the Ova-Easy 380 Advance Series II, the new digital state of the art, it's the original design of the Ova-Easy 380.  It's like a 380 egg Eco 40 with autoturner that doesn't turn.  I talked DH into heading to deer camp without me so I can get it cleaned up.

It's just like this one:  https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-incubator-for-sale-pickup-only-in-ne-pa-sold

They used to ship them disassembled.

Thats still amazing, and 930 total egg capacity! Insane!

Last edited:
I just sold my Brower brooder and my Brinsea Polyhatch! WOO HOO! They more than paid for this incubator. So my egg capacity is reduced by 40
big_smile.png

You know how hard it is to have all these empty, huge incubators sitting by waiting for eggs?

Anyone interersted in my homebuilt 205 egg incubator? It works great as an incubator, not so great as a hatcher, but it holds up to 5 trays with LG turners for 205 chicken egg capacity. Digital temperature and humidity controllers included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom