Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
As picked.

Excuse the mess in my office, it's "clean the closets and donate or pitch it" time. I'm still at the "unload the closet into the room so I HAVE to sort it" phase.

Got the Ova-Easy. It's going to lay low in the garage for a few days
wink.png

your just a wheeler dealer . that is an awesome find. think I would go the other way make the QGF the hatcher . I realized today that the trays on the hatcher are wider than the trays on the Incubator . picked up two hundred SS zip screws and am going to replace them all . still haven't ordered thermostats though . I have started putting it back together . If I can stay awake I'll work on it some more . I'll hatch in it next weekend .

:cd :bun :cd

A good minimum would be 1 boy and 2-3 girls. You can hatch a lot of eggs from a group like that. If I were buying expensive SQ adult birds and I could afford it, that's what I would do. 

I'm talking to a breeder right now about those exact numbers! I'm trying to justify the price by thinking of all the sq eggs I could hatch and sell. It's a scary step! But exciting!

The lady said she was toying around with the idea of selling it, I took all doubts out of her mind.  I picked it up within an hour of her first post.  It wasn't even in the "for sale" listings!

My incubator capacity is now 930 eggs...

930!! Wow, that's a lot!

It's not the Ova-Easy 380 Advance Series II, the new digital state of the art, it's the original design of the Ova-Easy 380.  It's like a 380 egg Eco 40 with autoturner that doesn't turn.  I talked DH into heading to deer camp without me so I can get it cleaned up.

It's just like this one:  https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-incubator-for-sale-pickup-only-in-ne-pa-sold

They used to ship them disassembled.

I love it. That is awesome! Perfect for you, can't wait to watch the hatch cam in that thing!

I'm jealous but not.. hahahahah!!!! I would be a hatching fiend if I had that. Lol!!! Then my neighbor's would really kill me. :lau

X2!

your just a wheeler dealer . that is an awesome find. think I would go the other way make the QGF the hatcher . I realized today that the trays on the hatcher are wider than the trays on the Incubator . picked up two hundred SS zip screws and am going to replace them all . still haven't ordered thermostats though . I have started putting it back together . If I can stay awake I'll work on it some more . I'll hatch in it next weekend .

I am a wheeler dealer. I got this incubator and $75 in my pocket selling a brooder that came with my GQF and a Polyhatch that came with the Octagons. Key is having pocket change and good timing. I was going crazy, my husband had my car, my son had his car, my daughter had her car, and she had the keys to the truck so even though I had a vehicle, I couldn't use it. But she came home and I hit the highway and got back before DH got home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom