Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 black helicopters just flew at tree level right down the highway! ***?

they just wanted to look at your chickens . ain't looking for me there on the wrong side of the big hills . update GQF hatcher is going strong having Ravyn's babies again four piped last check started piping three hours ago . chicks in the morning .
thumbsup.gif

they just wanted to look at your chickens . ain't looking for me there on the wrong side of the big hills . update  GQF hatcher is going strong having Ravyn's babies again four piped last check started piping three hours ago . chicks in the morning . :thumbsup

Awesome! :highfive:

Isn't it though . how is big guy today . I'm so far behind never catch up . and don't have time to try right now .I fear My addiction has gotten out of hand .
idunno.gif
maybe I should slow down a little bit . okay I won't hatch anymore until next weekend and then I'll take a break . have to them d@m chickens quit laying . but they ain't quit eating . threats of making them chicken pie ain't working .
rant.gif
all these incubators and not a single egg to put in them . I have to go Bens trying to drag out of my chair.
frow.gif

Isn't it though . how is big guy today . I'm so far behind never catch up . and don't have time to try right now .I fear My addiction has gotten out of hand .:idunno maybe I should slow down a little bit . okay I won't hatch anymore until next weekend and then I'll take a break . have to them d@m chickens quit laying . but they ain't quit eating . threats of making them chicken pie ain't working .:rant all these incubators and not a single egg to put in them . I have to go Bens trying to drag out of my chair.:frow
:frow Howdy K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom