Chickens pooping mostly Ceacal-like poop

You need to give it orally at .2ml per 2.2 pounds of body weight and repeat in ten days.

-Kathy

Thanks- can I use Denegard for this, or is that just for
mycoplasma diseases? I thought that I had the other med, but it is Tylan that I have (don't have the name in front of me of the kind we are talking about for e-coli. It's in this thread, but I have my"reply to this thread" box open.

Thanks!
Pam

Cecal poop is normal at about every 8-10 droppings and it stinks badly...which is normal. Since your birds are eating normally, and have water available to drink; I can assure you that your birds don't have an ecoli infection nor blackhead and most likely no other problem. Try feeding them scrambled eggs mixed with buttermilk for a few days, mix it in their feed to make a mash if you wish.

Cecal poop is normal at about every 8-10 droppings and it stinks badly...which is normal. Since your birds are eating normally, and have water available to drink; I can assure you that your birds don't have an ecoli infection nor blackhead and most likely no other problem. Try feeding them scrambled eggs mixed with buttermilk for a few days, mix it in their feed to make a mash if you wish.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom