Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It expired in March... we got in under the wire and were tested last month. I think the same thing happened last year, hopefully they will get it again.

Darn! I wish I had known I would have made my appointment last month. I expire in about 10 days so made one and now it will cost me $$$$$$$

Quote:
It expired in March... we got in under the wire and were tested last month. I think the same thing happened last year, hopefully they will get it again.

Darn! I wish I had known I would have made my appointment last month. I expire in about 10 days so made one and now it will cost me $$$$$$$

Ours would have expired this month also, but we were talking to some people from the State at the Farm Expo in Manchester in Feb. and they told us about the grant running out, so we jumped on getting them tested before the deadline.

Quote:
Im so working on my husband for a bunny or 2....
tongue.png

hehe work hard lol

Quote:
Shay now has a trio of Bourbon Reds. Don't know if she's tried incubating any eggs yet.

Yep i am incubateng, i had one hatch out so far that one i sclaimed and have more in the bator.

Quote:
Im so working on my husband for a bunny or 2....
tongue.png

hehe work hard lol

work VERY hard cause I have seen Shay's bunnies and they are so CUTE!

Quote:
hehe work hard lol

work VERY hard cause I have seen Shay's bunnies and they are so CUTE!

I haven't seen them and I gave her the parents! You were supposed to take pics and post them! WAAAHHH, I want to see cute bunnies!

ahh! good thing i tested early this year! i wasn't sure with the way things had been looking if that grant was going to be renewed or not!

i would love to get a couple of bunnies but i remember them vaguely when i had some as a kid. and when my sister had one when she was in college and had to leave it at home with my parents and me! i just worry that my dog would want to play with it and hurt it.
hmm.png

Soooo I am pretty excited....looks like I will be getting some juvenile Pumpkin Hulsey's
cool.png

2 hens and a stag
woot.gif

Now I just have to save up for a bator so I hatch out babies eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom