Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
both have been wonderfully sweet! I've been calling the splash girl Bella, and the black girl Beatrice. this past week it seems that both girls have caught up and are steadily laying. still laying small eggs but laying none the less!
i'm interested in the salmon girl, and probably a blue if you will have one available!

We won't be able to make this one, my new hours start that day and couldn't get it off
sad.png
Working Sundays for now until I find something else. Like something with week ends off would be great!! Miss you guys....

Quote:
That stinks! I was hoping you could make this one at least. You've missed all the shows and swaps around here. We're headed north again on the 14th, so I'll bring your crate back then. Where did you get it? I like all the ventilation holes.

I put 4 buff eggs in the bator with some others. That roo is still the quietest one we've ever had. Some noise early on in the AM then nothing. Guess he's too busy chasing girls to waste time crowing.
smile.png

Quote:
That stinks! I was hoping you could make this one at least. You've missed all the shows and swaps around here. We're headed north again on the 14th, so I'll bring your crate back then. Where did you get it? I like all the ventilation holes.

I put 4 buff eggs in the bator with some others. That roo is still the quietest one we've ever had. Some noise early on in the AM then nothing. Guess he's too busy chasing girls to waste time crowing.
smile.png

Have several of those all sizes. They are made by nylabone, the style has changed since those where made they are pricey at petco, but we watch craigslist and ebay
smile.png

Yes, I loved him very mellow boy, and he makes sure those girls are well serviced. Their eggs have been very fertile and easy to hatch. Have a few still in there, and those girls lay very well, have you noticed the egg color can tell them apart for sure
smile.png

Gas prices haven't helped much either
sad.png

Last edited:
A reminder to all sellers, Please keep fresh water for your animals that you are bringing, We have fresh running water right outside where everyone will be set up.
A helpful hints, you can freeze water in water bottles and use those in the cages of birds and rabbits and other animals to help keep them cool, this works great, if they unthaw while you are here you can throw them in my freezer to refreeze.
You can bring tops ect... that will help for shade aswell.

Quote:
I'll have to keep my eye out for some. Nice crates.

Gas prices up there are better than here - by 15 to 20 cents a gallon.

Quote:
I'll have to keep my eye out for some. Nice crates.

Gas prices up there are better than here - by 15 to 20 cents a gallon.

Soooo drive there to get a good deal
gig.gif

Not sure I can make it, but would love to try. I have some young Sumatra Roo's I'm thinking of moving. A few could use a few more weeks of age before I decide though. My band is playing a gig late saturday....so I just don't see myself able to get up, packed and out early enough for this one........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom