Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see that.............
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
LOL believe it or not chickens have been keeping chicks warm, teaching them how to eat and scratch around LONG before human intervention and incubation.
trust me they have those feathers for a reason,
IF your still not convinced get ahold of the hen and slip your fingers up under her breat feathers, You will be amazed and convinced.

Oh yes, I have seen all the skin she must tuck them into when i tried to see how many she was hiding, and birds do run hotter that other animals. It just fereeks me out to think how raw it is and how vulnerable they seem to be yet they are looking good! I wonder if any more will hatch out by morning! I am definitely cutting a bigger opening in the side of that dog house next nice day if she takes them out for a walk! It is onlt a foot square as it is now and if i crawl in I will get stuck at gut level for sure!

Quote:
Oh yes, I have seen all the skin she must tuck them into when i tried to see how many she was hiding, and birds do run hotter that other animals. It just fereeks me out to think how raw it is and how vulnerable they seem to be yet they are looking good! I wonder if any more will hatch out by morning! I am definitely cutting a bigger opening in the side of that dog house next nice day if she takes them out for a walk! It is onlt a foot square as it is now and if i crawl in I will get stuck at gut level for sure!

Not a pretty picture Cheryl, I can assure you. I would probably be arrested for having the fire dept. come out for the worlds dumbenst egg chicken wrangler!

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:

Not a pretty picture Cheryl, I can assure you. I would probably be arrested for having the fire dept. come out for the worlds dumbenst egg chicken wrangler!

Quote:

I will say though, them little chicks are the teeniet ones I have ever seen, allmost as small as my 2 week old button quail babies! By the way, I will have a proven trio of buttons for sale with cage at one of the next swaps...probably Sunday at tilton if I go. They can be so mean to each other, killed of one male so now they are a happy trio! Silver male, cinnamon hen and another golden colored hen. LAying like crazy! I should also have a bunch of button babies too! Now I am in the diamond dove mode..so peaceful and tranquil, need a few more pairs cause i got a really nice big aviary/flight cage to fill! Gonna add a few Zebra finches too! beep beep!

Quote:
Lets shoot for the 25th next sunday,
for next month so far that i know if us the connect breeders poultry show, i will be going to that one.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=321730

westford is the 2nd right?

i am thinking what day for next months stock.

well, you have totally confused me, so i am talking may are we set for may 23rd?> and if so, do you want to consider a rain date to go rght along with the flyer to avoid this?

Quote:
Lets shoot for the 25th next sunday,
for next month so far that i know if us the connect breeders poultry show, i will be going to that one.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=321730

westford is the 2nd right?

i am thinking what day for next months stock.

well, you have totally confused me, so i am talking may are we set for may 23rd?> and if so, do you want to consider a rain date to go rght along with the flyer to avoid this?

LOL sorry, ok this stock is pushed to teh 25th of this month.

for may lets do the 23rd and rain date for that 30th. how does that sound?

Last edited:
Quote:

LOL sorry, ok this stock is pushed to teh 25th of this month.

for may lets do the 23rd and rain date for that 30th. how does that sound?

may 30th puts you at the memorial day weekend, if thats fine with you then thats fine with me,

Hi Everyone! I'll be at the ChickenStock if it's next Sunday, for sure. On the "wanted" list, I'm still looking for a buff brahma or two, and a bantam barred rock (pullets/hens only). Please PM me if you have those, would love to pick them up.

Thanks! Peigi

Quote:
you can pm your email address to me to ad to the want list so people can contact you
i have both light and dark brahma pullet chicks from hatchery here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom