Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think there is an Ameraucana breeder out your way, not sure. Muffi sent me this link for breeders, and I know I saw one in the 413 area code: http://ameraucana.org/DnLd/BreedersDirectory.pdf

HenPen is bringing some, too, but I get first dibs! LOL (I'm hoping to get at least four from her).

You can have first dids...lol...I really only need one or two....just don't take them all....lol!!!!

Chickie'sMoma :

i plan on bringing (8) almost 5 week old bantam faverolles. 1 i am sure is a cockerel, 6 i am sure are pullets, and one has been iffy since i think it might be a blue salmon or a splash boy and i may just keep him and bring another pullet instead!

i'm also going to bring tye-dye t's and onsies. and my homemade and home/local grown jams for those that have been interested in them!

Shay, do you need me to PM you this info too? someone mentioned that we had to PM you if we were bringing livestock. also, will you have more of that spray for sale? i won the 2oz bottle and found it has worked wonderfully well and smells even better than the DE!

I would be interested in a few of the bantam faverolle pullets...what colors do you have? and how much are you asking? please feel free to pm me!!! thanks​

Quote:
I have some LF favs growing out now, and some of those may be available in the fall. It's possible there are a couple in there I'm sure I won't be keeping, I'd have to look. I'm in ME now so I won't know until I get home.

Quote:
Hi there, I would be interested in tomatoes and a large zuccini that I can stuff. it is so hard to find a large one in a store! My neighbor had me mind her garden a few years ago while they went to Spain for a month and she told me to help myself so nothing would spoil. Well, I picked a zuccini that was as big as my thigh and as long as my thigh also!!! We halved it and stuffed each half with rice, hamburg and then topped it with sauce and some grated chees and I am itching to do that again!

Darbella- we're growing a zucchini just for you! It's about the size of my forearm right now, can't wait to see how big it is on Sunday.
As for my consolation glass of wine last night- I used a water goblet, so one glass DID finish off the bottle. *hic* I was up all night worrying about the roo that might possibly still be alive, and about the safety of all of my barn cats. As soon as I have a free minute between work, school and veggies, I have to build a run. *sigh* I really wanted them to free range.

Oh, I cant wait to see it! I cant wait to eat it too! LOL

Does anyone know where they are having a rally good deal on tents? A rgreat gust of wind took mine over Waynes truck and it finally had to be scrapped after the last swap in Candia and I need another one. I know I saw them in a circular last Sunday for 40 bucks and cannot remember where...Big Lots maybe??? Anyone have the circulars from Sundays papers to check?? I threw mine out the other day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom