Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Just an FYI, for three bucks more you can get the 12 by 12 one.. :) They are also having a sale on folding tables. 5 foot for 34 i think it was?

Where are they having the sale Barb

The sale is at Walmart.

I have 6 Bourbon Red turkey poults if anyone is interested. $15 each, 2 for $25 or $70 for all of them. I'd love to keep at least a pair but right now I'm having doubts I can finish an enclosed run for them anytime soon.

I will only bring them if anyone PMs me. Otherwise I will leave them home because of the heat.

13729_turkeys1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I will have

5 week old Dominiques & Speckled Sussex
Dominiques & Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs

Various perrenials

and lots of yard sale stuff... its time to clean out the barn!!

See y'all Sunday!!

Quote:
I have a couple of vintage plates with a white and green drawing of a chicken, I will bring them. I cant stay too late as my daughter needs us to take her to Logan airport and we need to be there around 5pm. I will be sad so will need to be cheered up, she is going to Germany for a few months before coming back here to move with her husband to KS to his new base. He has been serving in Iraq for our country and I hate it!

I saw that canopy at Walmart in Amherst yesterday. I was going to buy one but had a grocery cart full & they are heavy! They were listed at $97 but I bet if you mention the discounted price you'll get it. They were all the way in the back in sporting goods, against the wall on the right. Whole bunch of the them!!!

I found one of my favorite white rock hens, Chloe dead.There were no signs of foul play. there area is like fort knox. she was 1 and a half years old. It must be all this heat. I keep a mister going in the enclosure and they all huddle around it.Hope it cools down real soon,would hate to lose anymore.
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom