Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have four Serama roo's and two bantam cochin roos, one mottled and one blue looking for a good home. Anyone interested???? They are FREE

Im not going on Sunday but I can give them to someone who can take the with her. Let me know...

Last edited:
I'm bringing someone to the swap with me that's looking for about 30 good laying breed hens. She's also looking for a nice Barred Rock Rooster and RR Rooster. Is anyone bringing any? She want's young laying hens or close to laying age

Quote:
Thank You keesmom If I didn't See Your Comment I would have totally missed Country Girls Post.

Anyways, i can't attend this swap, is there anyone local that can swing by and pick it up?

Just a Country Girl I Doubt you will Want To Ride all the way to Taunton To Pick it up? Do you have any friends or Relatives that are local? Dam I wish i could drive.

I'm Going to text my friend to see if there willing to ride up to the swap.

Goodluck on Your Search.

Quote:
yes there is one this sunday.
smile.png

Free buff polish crested roo. I have a delightful rooster is need of a good home. Or, actually, any home -- I'm not picky. I live in Berkshire County and could drive to meet you.

We have a 15 week old Buff Polish Crested that has turned out to be a rooster (we were hoping that “he” was really a “she”). Well, he made his very first cockadoodledoo this morning and mere hours later our neighbor had complained to the Town. We need to find a new home for him fast. He has been Mereks vaccinated and has his Pullorum certificate. He is a handsome bird (picture attached). My child showed him at the Adams Agricultural Fair and won a blue ribbon.

He is actually our most docile bird, having been handled extensively by my child ever since he was a chick. Contact me if you might be interested in adding him to you flock. I have no delusions about his possible fates -- he could make a nice meal for someone! Fine by me. I just need plausible deniability to my 7 year old.

49248_lafreak.jpg

Quote:
Thank You keesmom If I didn't See Your Comment I would have totally missed Country Girls Post.

Anyways, i can't attend this swap, is there anyone local that can swing by and pick it up?

Just a Country Girl I Doubt you will Want To Ride all the way to Taunton To Pick it up? Do you have any friends or Relatives that are local? Dam I wish i could drive.

I'm Going to text my friend to see if there willing to ride up to the swap.

Goodluck on Your Search.

I'll keep my eyes open to see if he makes it to the swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom