Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever the snow manages to disappear.
smile.png

How's your roo Shay?

Eggs would be fine but I can't take any until next month. i just started my bator a few days ago with call duck eggs. If you think you'll still have some I'd be interested. Can you pm me a price? Do you have pics of your birds?

Quote:
Right now my Serama Roo is fertilizing them. Should be a cute mix. Are you interested in selling eggs or chicks or both? If so how much? Where did you get your birds? Thanks Jessica

Uhhh is it early for broody girls???

I have 3 hens sitting on all 3 of my boxes....great!

I had a young hen (only 7 months old) just try to brood UNDER the coop. Unfortunately the eggs are so far under there I can't remove them.
hmm.png
I ended up crating her for now so she won't either freeze or become dinner.

I may have to try and break them up from doing it... I don't want to hatch anything this early...and I don't have a good Rooster anymore. So they wouldn't hatch anything anyways.

Any suggestions on getting them to quit it!

My roo is still has the infectin agh but now i have my cockatoo back to the vet tomorrow his prolaps is back out i cbnt belive this

I have had broody hens all winter. Have one on eggs right now. also have some cute serama chicks if anyone is interested. 4 boys and 2 girls .... OF COURSE.
tongue.png
Do seramas mature quickly. 2 boys are 8 weeks old and have been crowing for over a week now , so cute and tiny.
roll.png
Patty

Quote:
Sent you a PM, though it acted strange after I sent it, so not sure if you got it. Just curious what color Serama boys you have. My lovely boy just froze to death.
sad.png

Edited to add: YES, Seramas do mature quickly!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, they do mature quickly, so quickly on fact that sometimes the pullets will have combes and you think they are roos, but the roos combs get much taller. I had one here and for months everyone said it was a roo, then one day HE laid an egg! LOL
I have a birchen cochin from muffi that has gone broody on me on a dozen or so eggs. They are due to hatch the last day of Feb. So I need to keep an yee on them because I dont want them to freze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom