Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
wink.png
I bet you do!! Since the Chicken stock is postponed will you still have some babies on the June date? Or can you put some on hold for me and I pay you via paypal till I see you in June?
fl.gif

I will hold them for you, no need to pay first. I am curious to see them feather out so they will be staying here and you will jhave first pick!

Thank you Thank you!! Your the best!!!
smile.png

So is your yard still a mucky mess? Ours is in some places.

Beth, that's one nice wyandotte pullet you have for auction!

Quote:
thank you
smile.png

Wouldn't you know the day she is sold on auction she decides to be a broody??? Poor girl was soo desparate to be a momma she was rolling eggs out of my silkie's nest and putting them into her's to set!

Beth G. :

thank you
smile.png

Wouldn't you know the day she is sold on auction she decides to be a broody??? Poor girl was soo desparate to be a momma she was rolling eggs out of my silkie's nest and putting them into her's to set!

I have a couple of broodies I'm ready to toss in a pot.
smile.png
They're my project hens and they refuse to give me eggs!!! They run around fluffed up and clucking but won't lay anything to sit on. Ugh!​

Quote:
I have a couple of broodies I'm ready to toss in a pot.
smile.png
They're my project hens and they refuse to give me eggs!!! They run around fluffed up and clucking but won't lay anything to sit on. Ugh!

Oh NO!! Don't those ladies know they have a job to do?? lol I haven't gotten a silkie egg in two weeks now! It's annoying but, at least I could slip extras under the ladies, thank goodness
smile.png

Beth G. :

Oh NO!! Don't those ladies know they have a job to do?? lol I haven't gotten a silkie egg in two weeks now! It's annoying but, at least I could slip extras under the ladies, thank goodness
smile.png

I'm not sure what their problem is, but I have one. I need eggs from them! Then one refuses to be confined in any manner which complicates things further.

I did talk to someone who has 2 of my project hens. They also really wanted to go broody and in the same nest box. Guess I created some crazy LF broodies.​

Quote:
I'm not sure what their problem is, but I have one. I need eggs from them! Then one refuses to be confined in any manner which complicates things further.

I did talk to someone who has 2 of my project hens. They also really wanted to go broody and in the same nest box. Guess I created some crazy LF broodies.

Oh Boy!! Sounds like you most certainly did
wink.png

What is the breed?

Quote:

I did talk to someone who has 2 of my project hens. They also really wanted to go broody and in the same nest box. Guess I created some crazy LF broodies.

Ahhh yes Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
smile.png
Cutest girls! But yes refuse to be in separate boxes. They finally just gave up this weekend!! Thank god
lol.png

Cindy I have 7 eggs in the bator I set the Friday after I saw you, see how it goes! Do you keep the vent open or closed? forgot to ask you that

Hi Everyone,
frow.gif

Another BYC'r, myself, and others are going to try and do a Chickenstock in Connecticut
ya.gif
. We are planning on Coventry, CT and possibly June 11th. If we do this and coventry isn't that far over the Mass. Border would any of you be interested? It would be our first and if we can get enough interest we may do it yearly.

We all would be thrilled to have you all come
smile.png
celebrate.gif

Thanks,
Beth G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom