Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Darleen are you going to shays also i can bring the rabbit to shays as i have some other deliveries to make there that day

Quote:
Hey there stranger! Long time, no see. I will be going to the Westford swap and can keep an eye open for a pair if you want me to ?

Hi Darlene, it has been a while. i see your Sister all the time. I can only make one swap, Im still trying to figure out if I'm going to Shannons or .Westford. if you don't see me there, keep your eyes open

Shay, I can bring paper plates, paper cups, plastic flatware, and maybe a jug or two of cool-aid for the pot-luck.

I will have plants again---strawberry plants, johnny-jump-ups (mini pansy type flowers), forget-me-nots, and a few other things.

Planning to bring ducklings this year---no chickens this time. Ducklings include American Buffs, Khaki Campbells, and some very pretty Blue Swedish X Buff mixes. Maybe some Silky ducks, if i have any left by then.

All - I just wanted to let you know how easy testing is, for anyone like me that's never been to a show!! I called the MA state testing board Saturday and left a message. They called me back Monday morning, asked if they could come by that afternoon (after I got home from work) and did all the testing yesterday! He said that I should have the results by email on Thursday or Friday! Pretty impressive.

So, FYI, the birds I'll be bringing will be tested! Woohoo!

Quote:
Like I said, you had plenty of time.
smile.png
You'll get the printed copy from the state next week along with your pullorum card.

someone had a pair of white doves at the Westford swap last month and didn't sell them, maybe he will bring them this month. I forget his name, he lives in salisbury.
Quote:
Hey there stranger! Long time, no see. I will be going to the Westford swap and can keep an eye open for a pair if you want me to ?

Hi Darlene, it has been a while. i see your Sister all the time. I can only make one swap, Im still trying to figure out if I'm going to Shannons or .Westford. if you don't see me there, keep your eyes open

Quote:
Like I said, you had plenty of time.
smile.png
You'll get the printed copy from the state next week along with your pullorum card.

yep you were right!!

BTW I sold all 3 on craigslist (well, pending pick up).

Now I'm sad! It's going to be hard to say goodbye to Bliss (the black bantam cochin mix). Ugh. The grey silkies I never really got attached to, but Bliss is my DH's favorite. Just can't believe he crowed over the weekend
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom