Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Been a long time! I'm not sure if I'll be going to this one or the one in NH, but I'm looking for the BLR breeder's I got my own BLR from in 2009. I had their card, but now I don't know where it is
sad.png
Anyway, I've gotten the OK to get more pullets!
wee.gif
I saw the breeders again at shay's last year. Are you guys on here?!
fl.gif
I also need some bator eggs. Willing to do BLR's, RIR, NH reds, Ancona's, Black Minorca's, blue Andalusian. Breed's with very little to no white. We had trouble with a certain fox that likes his meal to stand out
somad.gif
hasn't touched anyone else though!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Well I may only have one Araucana cockrel left to bring. My husband refuses to part with the others!!!! He did say I could bring my 11 month old Blue Clean Faced Rumpless Cockrel too. He doesn't want to breed blues. He just wants Black and Lav's. So if anyone wants the two let me know.

I will also have Fawn Indian Runners ducklings. I am not good at sexing so I have no clue what sex they are. They were born around 4/7/11.

I am in need of finding Mille Fleur Duccle Pullets and Bantie Cochin pullets in any color. I would also love to find a nice black mottled cochin cockrel.

I'll have other babies to sell but, still do not know what will sell before I leave for Shays on June 4th.

See you all soon!!!
Beth
lol.png

wish i could say i have a black mottled cockerel for you, but he didn't get the mottling and instead is just black! he is a nice boy with my other roos right now but i need to get him a home. he's been filling out nicely too! i think i am selling off most of my cochins and focusing on my favs. sorry though, i will not be able to make it to Shay's swap on the 4th.

Chickie'sMoma :

wish i could say i have a black mottled cockerel for you, but he didn't get the mottling and instead is just black! he is a nice boy with my other roos right now but i need to get him a home. he's been filling out nicely too! i think i am selling off most of my cochins and focusing on my favs. sorry though, i will not be able to make it to Shay's swap on the 4th.

Thanks I'm allset with a black Roo, I just bought a nice one from Muffi here on BYC. I wanted a nice mottled to bred with my other hens. Maybe I will see you at another swap
smile.png

Quote:
Hi Darlene, it has been a while. i see your Sister all the time. I can only make one swap, Im still trying to figure out if I'm going to Shannons or .Westford. if you don't see me there, keep your eyes open

Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom