Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate annoying neighbors. Why take pictures of signs? Why be all sneaky and stupid about it? If you have an issue just tell me.

Mine likes to walk her little Westie over to the fence that seperates the property and say to the dog "Look at the yummy chickens. Don't they look good?" I am thinking of a solid fence. She liked the eggs well enough. If she has a problem why not just say something!

Is anyone looking for muscovie ducklings. I have 8 available. Also a pair of MF duc. , a pair of call ducks, mixed bantam chicks. 1 black silkie pullet. PM me for more info or if interested. Patty

The latest hatch! A mix of moderns, faverolle silkie crosses, araucanas, a showgirl, and a silkie (didn't get the showgirl genetics, but will be interesting to see if it gets the frizzle gene). Now just waiting on the turkey egg

014b4818.png

Last edited:
My hubby and kids took my ornery Roo to Tom on Saturday...he is WONDERFUL! He gave them a tour and showed them all his birds...they hung out for a while. He was really super and I am so glad there is soeone like him out there. He seems to really *get* roos, too. I think next time I go with some birds, I may offer a donation or soething...its got to be pricey taking GOOD care of all those birds!

My girls are no worse for wear without the roo
smile.png
but y son is THRILLED he can go out and see the girls without being assaulted, lol.

Oh, and Luvs...we are in LOVE with the Silkies! Oh, they are the sweetest thing ever. They are doing so well
smile.png

Most of the plates are from new hampshire, they have no business takeing pictures of anything unless i give them permision,
they are takeing pictures of my chicks for sale and the farm name business, too stupid to takes of those its soo obviuse they are takeing the pictures to try something but they can try becouse it wont get them far lol

Another donation made by Randall Burkey co & Happy hen treats, they donated 3 bags of Mealworm Frenzy treats for chickens! They will be in the raffle. yay!

Quote:
Tom's place must be like a wonderland for kids! He is the Pied Piper of Poultry.
smile.png
What a nice idea that would be to offer a donation!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom