Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No babies! Yikes! Already have chicks, ducklings, baby tiels, and working on baby parotlets, I will be a crazy person! He was so funny this morning. I heard him whisper. Hello Bella! Cutest thing ever!

I have been laid off for 4 months and could really use the cash.I hate to sell her,but I have to do something.Hopefully tues my work will call me back like they said they would.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:

So sorry to hear that. Hope your job calls you back asap. That is how I acquired Bella, from someone with financial dificulties. I hope you are able to find her a great home.what are you asking for her?
Quote:

Just an FYI To the person (if you are following this thread) who is sending peaple down here to take pictures of my signs, i am loughing in your face if you think anything is going to happen, you dont know who i know and who i am connected to, so go ahead and waist your time and other peaples time, oh and i am also takeing plate numbers down to becouse i have permision from my town police to track them and send them to teh police station for records!

Last edited:
?!? ok, you have me curious?!? the only signs i can think of are the ones that say 'keep out, private property!' are you sure it isn't someone your neighbor with the dogs might be sending over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom