Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't say enough about him. He was so great with my kids! We homeschool, so any opportunity to learn, we take. He gave them a tour and showed them ALL his birds and was so patient! Hubby said everything was very clean, didn't smell, etc which is fantastic as he said Tom had HUNDREDS of birds!
smile.png

Sorry I have been MIA guys....

Have to have my ACL reconstructed July 7th....so doesn't look like I will be making this swap
sad.png

I do just want to run this by anyone who may know of someone looking for a dog.

I am looking for a home for my Dad's 2 1/2 year old Australian Blue Heeler/Cattle dog. Dad has not been feeling good as of late, and Cody has far more energy than Dad can handle. Also Cody is not good with horses. We have been working with him and he has not given up going after them. He would be best for someone with older children, as he is such high energy he would not be very good around little ones. Good with other Dogs, OK with cats, and leaves my chickens alone. Crate and house trained. Needs obedience work.

Please feel free to pass along, message or email me.

Here is a couple of pictures:
167791_10150108795792597_507887596_8153397_3217342_n.jpg

76914_497028542596_507887596_7721697_7902455_n.jpg

So is there anyone close to me that would be willing to chickensit this weekend (Fri-Sun)? I'm in the Carlisle/Billerica/Chelmsford area. $25 per day if you can help.

Quote:
What would need to be done Cindy? I am going to be in need of a bunny sitter in a few weeks too! Sometimes I wonder if all this is worth it? LOL

Quote:
What would need to be done Cindy? I am going to be in need of a bunny sitter in a few weeks too! Sometimes I wonder if all this is worth it? LOL

Just open up 3 doors in the morning, close them in the evening and check to make sure they have enough water. Our neighbors usually watch them for us but they won't be home this weekend. There are a lot of town kids willing to pet sit but none really know chickens. The one I had watch them once last year forgot to check the waterers. If it had stayed cool I would have just left them locked up for a few days - makes for unhappy birds but then I don't have to worry about them - but it's going to get warm this weekend.

They can even stay in on Friday but it would be nice to find someone to let them out Sat and Sun when it's warm. The Favs really don't like the heat and the coop does get warm during the day. There's the Fav pen, the kids' bantam pen and the free rangers.

Hi all, I've been off for a couple weeks. I plan to make the 7/10 chickenstock fiesta yardsale
smile.png
I have 7 standard Rhode Island Red pullets and one cockerel all 8 weeks at time of chickenstock, may have a blue and a red silkie cockerels that are 3 months old. Looking foward to it!

Shay, what's the deal with the picture takers?

Mikes(erama)- love those chicks!

Tammie

I am going to the swap in Milford tomorrow. I called today and got a number to use for the one day only tomorrow. Then faxed my test results over and they are sending me a number to use for the rest of the NH swaps. So easy, I couldn't believe it. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Everyone should do it. EASY!

Quote:
Hi Tammie! I was thinking about you the other day! Do you still have buttons?? i had someone call me for some and thought of you but the last time I saw you I think you said you had no more. How is everything going?

Hi all, I have some birds for sale: bantam hens and roosters. Muscovie ducklings, buff orpington pullets, black silkie pullet, coronation pr. Mf duc pair. Mixed bantam chicks. SL Wyndottes pullets. Will have some bob whites soon( have a broody bob white on eggs). Also, I am having a yard sale Sunday if anyone want to stop by and hang out. Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom