Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had so much fun! AND found a new home for our rooster (isabel)
celebrate.gif
thanks shay!

Last edited:
We had a great day too! Broke even---spent as much as we sold! LOL But at least my plants got new homes even if my Seramas did not.
wink.png
But best of all, we had a fun time! Can't beat that!
thumbsup.gif
Oh, and we even won a few things in the raffle!
smile.png

I sold all the pullets I brought. Three roos found great homes, the rest went with Tom. I even managed to sell the 5 Pekin drakes, but went home with the 4 females though.

Another great stock! Ended up with three faverolles (it's great to see a whole group acting as spazzy as my original fav, this has become my favorite breed lol), and a beautiful Sussex! Thank you both!

Also picked up a little bottle of the bug spray for Amanda to try. She's been wanting to try it ever since she got pregnant and couldn't use sprays with deet. Awesome and thank you on the little side gifts with the spray (seeds, magazine, etc.)! I'm going to try the seeds in a container.

Oh, did anyone take pictures?? I missed everyone, but I did get a nice nap in mid day. These rabies shots make you tired and sore for sure.

MikeS(erama) :

Another great stock! Ended up with three faverolles (it's great to see a whole group acting as spazzy as my original fav, this has become my favorite breed lol), and a beautiful Sussex! Thank you both!

Also picked up a little bottle of the bug spray for Amanda to try. She's been wanting to try it ever since she got pregnant and couldn't use sprays with deet. Awesome and thank you on the little side gifts with the spray (seeds, magazine, etc.)! I'm going to try the seeds in a container.

Mike, i know what you mean about the favs! i now have a buff fav in my flock from my trip over to the Sanford, ME swap on Saturday! i ran into Poultry Run and her daughter and they had a few of their young buffs and the funky colors that can sometimes pop up from that color breeding! the new girl is sweet but still a little skittish. my splash and the black have been wonderful too! and of course i can't forget about my salmon and blue salmons! the boys have been wonderfully sweet to work with!​

Chickie'sMoma :

MikeS(erama) :

Mike, i know what you mean about the favs! i now have a buff fav in my flock from my trip over to the Sanford, ME swap on Saturday! i ran into Poultry Run and her daughter and they had a few of their young buffs and the funky colors that can sometimes pop up from that color breeding! the new girl is sweet but still a little skittish. my splash and the black have been wonderful too! and of course i can't forget about my salmon and blue salmons! the boys have been wonderfully sweet to work with!​

Yeah, the oldest group of bantams from this year's hatch have finally grown some sense and calmed down but the rest are all at that super spazzy stage. Luckily they do outgrow it!

You only took one buff Deb?? Jonathan wanted to keep the whole lot we picked up from Laura but I brought them to Dick. I need a new variety like I need a hole in the head. But I did put some buff eggs in the bator.​

she said they had more eggs about to hatch in the incubator i thought. or maybe she said she had more in the brooder. i can't remember which now.
roll.png
i thought of it after that i probably should have gotten the 2 girls she had. i saw the buff roo but she said he only has 4 toes on each foot. i really don't need any more roos or my dh may just have me committed to the insane asylum!

Chickie'sMoma :

she said they had more eggs about to hatch in the incubator i thought. or maybe she said she had more in the brooder. i can't remember which now.
roll.png
i thought of it after that i probably should have gotten the 2 girls she had. i saw the buff roo but she said he only has 4 toes on each foot. i really don't need any more roos or my dh may just have me committed to the insane asylum!

Now you just need a white and a blue to complete the color spectrum!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom