Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh, so sorry suz, I also forgot to thank you for the roo you gave me. I let him out to free range in the yard while Wayne worked on the pool and he followed wayne every where. He does allow himself to be picked right up, that is why I love the moderns, they are so friendly. Wayne put him to roost with all the others when it got dark, so hompefully in the morning i wont go out to a blood bath in the coop and more squashed chicks!

You're welcome for the roo. These feathered goofballs grow on you so fast. If I didn't bring him when I did, I wouldn't have been able to part with him. He's such a ham. I hope everyone is getting along?
The blue Ameraucana seems to be fitting in. Who did I buy her from? He had Ameraucana x's and modern games... I didn't think to ask if her wings were clipped cuz so few people do that now. I felt so bad when she tried to fly up to the roost but couldn't!

I still haven't found out if the Araucanas ever showed up, and if they were truly araucanas or hatchery versions. Anyone know?

nope no araucanas, they came back with more amaraucanas, , she was not sure what each breed was.

If I had a dime for every time someone said they had Araucanas when what they had were EE's, I wouldn't need to sell eggs
smile.png

It happened last night at a small farmer meeting, too.

I need to clarify that I got a bona fide Ameraucana from Corey and she is beautiful and getting acquainted with the flock. His other chickens were the x's, which I knew; I was just trying to describe who Corey was. (Now I know:D )
Her wings aren't clipped, but she doesn't know how to fly yet. She'll have to learn, if she wants to escape the romantic advances of the horney rooster. Until then, the roo has been expelled from the run and must woo her from afar, with much serenading.

Is anyone interested in having a Tupperware party? They are having huge deals for hosts right now! If you book before Sept 9th, you get a special surprise from me
cool.png

You really don't need anymore than 3 people, so nothing crazy or fancy if you don't want. But of course the more the merrier. And if you don't like the sound of hosting a party at home, You can do an online party and bring the catalog to work or around to some friends. Either way when you host, you make out huge. It's like getting a free shopping spree
big_smile.png
So if you are needing some new kitchen stuff, what better way then to get some quality lifetime warranty products.
Message me if your interested
smile.png
And don't worry I promise not to keeping bugging you all, I am just trying to get my foot in the door with my first party
smile.png
So thank you in advance.

We had a good time last Saturday. We didn't buy anything, but had a good time just talking to everyone. So thank you very much Shay and Jose!

Quote:
gig.gif

I finally got some true Arucana- I have one rumpless tufted and one rumpless....I call them my litte dinosaurs, soooo funny looking. I LOVE them!
love.gif

Quote:
do you happen to have the garlic keeper? i keep seeing them on ebay while looking for garlic for planting this fall and it has me thinking i should have one for the counter when i keep one or two bulbs handy in the kitchen.

Chickie'sMoma :

Quote:
do you happen to have the garlic keeper? i keep seeing them on ebay while looking for garlic for planting this fall and it has me thinking i should have one for the counter when i keep one or two bulbs handy in the kitchen.

Yes, we do! I'll PM you.​

Quote:
gig.gif

I finally got some true Arucana- I have one rumpless tufted and one rumpless....I call them my litte dinosaurs, soooo funny looking. I LOVE them!
love.gif

Look at my shamo roo...talk about prehistoric looking! LOL he is 4 months old and about 18" tall so far. He should get to about 36" tall.
17950_p8220456.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom