Chickenstock in Lansing, MI?

Chicken_whisperer

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Michigan
I keep seeing Michigan Chickenstocks being planned...but they all become inactive or canceled! What about a Chickenstock in Lansing? We could meet at Lake Lansing Park in late August. Someone close to that area could reserve a Gazebo, and everyone can bring a dish to pass, bring things to sell, show, and trade...but I'm not sure live animals are allowed, I will try to get ahold of somebody to find out.

I don't have ANY experience with chickenstocks, so help or suggestions would be gladly appreciated...
big_smile.png

hi,
I live outside of Lansing, about 15 minutes away from lake lansing, and I do not believe that animals are allowed (the next time I go to the park I can check - since I go a couple times a week, depending on the weather) but I would love to get something planned and be apart of since I am new to this chicken mom thing and my kids are loving all the new experiences they are having.
angela

montcapu...That would be great if you can check, since I live in Ludington wich is 2 hours away!
lol.png
Thanks Guitartists! I made this avatar in Paintshop Pro.
big_smile.png
How about having it 12:00pm-3:00pm? We could have a lunch cook-out / bbq.

Cool, thanks!
big_smile.png
I was thinking about having it on August 18...But if this date isn't convinient (like if someone is busy on that day, or if the park has no places open) I could always schedual it for the end of July. Like I said, I am new to Chickenstocks...so I will take ANY suggestions / help I can get!
lol.png

Quote:
did you realize that was a monday... I know that the park is free to all on the weekdays and there is a fee to enter on the weekends
thanks
angela

Yeah, I just realized that is on a Monday! Alot of people have to work and it will be VERY crowded (especialy since it's free)!
lol.png
How about Saturday the 9th?

And about how much is the fee to get in?

it is actaully not too crowded on the weekdays, but weekends are really bad (drove by it today - while it was raining and it was still packed) but the fee I believe is $10 for non resident (but don't quote me until I go back) - any day is fine with me - no big deal
thanks

Back
Top Bottom