Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

I started feeding my dog raw food a few years ago, she bearly eat any of the wet food when she was being fed normal dog food, she was supposed to eat 6 packets a day but she would only eat 2 at the most and skip days where she would eat non, so we started raw feeding her she went from 5kg under weight to now 7kg. I personally would feed raw food when ever possible but I understand not everyone can special with the really big dogs.

Looked at more pictures some of them are quite cute others not as cute, probably would need to actually see one in person, some breeds of animal just seem to look odd in pictures and look very different in person. I was going to go to crufts last year to look at different breeds but didn’t end up going :(.

tbh they are kinda ugly in person

they have weird proportions

German spitz have high prey drive that you can redirect to rats, Kai kens too, and Icelandic sheepdog are what I could find

My family just recently got a German Shepard puppy. She was already mostly paper trained when we got her, and we worked with her to ensure that she kept that up. She was doing really good until last night, when she just started refusing to go on the paper. Any ideas why and how to fix it?

My family just recently got a German Shepard puppy. She was already mostly paper trained when we got her, and we worked with her to ensure that she kept that up. She was doing really good until last night, when she just started refusing to go on the paper. Any ideas why and how to fix it?

Can you take her outside? such a big dog will soil a pad in just one go. Maybe she doesn't like having to go on something thats already soiled. I'd start potty training outside.

Looked at more pictures some of them are quite cute others not as cute, probably would need to actually see one in person, some breeds of animal just seem to look odd in pictures and look very different in person. I was going to go to crufts last year to look at different breeds but didn’t end up going :(.
Yeah, that one they showed had weird proportions hahah

Back
Top Bottom