Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

My dog (Lulu) has all ways pulled at other dogs, it’s not aggressive she just really wants to say hello. She has been getting better, now she only really pulls at dogs on leads (especially black dogs) she used to bark and now doesn’t most of the time. I have been trying with treats to get her to look at my instead of the dogs. First walk I tried it on it went amazingly, few walks later she’s not that interested in the treats and just ignores them if there is another dog. Any ideas what to do? I am not sure treats will work because she is not that food driven
what is she driven for? toys? praise? what treats are you using? try something high value, like boiled chicken. Seems like whatever you are doing is working, use patience

what is she driven for? toys? praise? what treats are you using? try something high value, like boiled chicken. Seems like whatever you are doing is working, use patience
She isn’t really driven for anything. The thing with the treats is they are slowly not working, she is getting less and less interested in the them when there is a dog. the treats are chicken jerky dog treats

EW EW EW EW EW
"SAINT BERDOODLE"
1623868804747.png

*gag*

Back
Top Bottom