Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

I have no friends to ask over(especially with Covid):oops:.
does @cherrynberry have friends to ask over?
But maybe I could try rewarding him when random people come closer than he is used to.
You could go to a park, sit away from the action, and if someone passes, be like 'hey! I'm trying to train my dog and I need other people to help me with it, do you mind helping for a minute?'
I've also found a few trainers to choose from, which might help!:D
Definitely!

That's just possibly the least healthy cross ever made from the finest examples of poor breeding. Those dogs are almost guaranteed to have joint problems and behavior problems and will most likely end up in shelters for most of their short lives, and people are trying to turn this into a 'designer' dog 'breed' when really it's just a mutt that was created to make a quick buck, which is disgusting. I don't see how not liking that is 'rude'.
That's sad:(

That's sad:(
Yes, it is. It's even more sad because reputable breeders don't ever sell to people that plan to make 'designer' dogs, and poorly bred giant breed dogs often have horrible joint problems and cancers and are in pain for much of their lives, all because someone prioritized making money over the lives that they're creating.

does @cherrynberry have friends to ask over?
haha, Nope.:(
You could go to a park, sit away from the action, and if someone passes, be like 'hey! I'm trying to train my dog and I need other people to help me with it, do you mind helping for a minute?'
Yeah. The only downside is that I barely get to go out to train him, since it is a long drive down from a mountain.
Definitely!
Since you are part of training classes, do you know approximately how much it would cost for one 1 hour session of private training? I want to make sure we're not getting ripped off...

haha, Nope.:(

Yeah. The only downside is that I barely get to go out to train him, since it is a long drive down from a mountain.
wha-
Since you are part of training classes, do you know approximately how much it would cost for one 1 hour session of private training? I want to make sure we're not getting ripped off...
I do not, you could probably ask on dogforum

Back
Top Bottom