ChickLover98 & <3ChickenForever's Photo Editing Shop!

Quote:
I don't have any hard feelings whatsoever, I just was wondering.
wink.png
Please don't take this the wrong way!
fl.gif
tongue.png

Quote:
I don't have any hard feelings whatsoever, I just was wondering.
wink.png
Please don't take this the wrong way!
fl.gif
tongue.png

If it does go the wrong way it's not your fualt, I would have brought this up myself.

Me and CL98 wanted to make one together because it was too confusing on the other thread. It was hard to keep up with. We also both wanted to make our own editing threads but we decided to merge them
smile.png
. Also we do different editings than those other threads.

<3ChickenForever :

Me and CL98 wanted to make one together because it was too confusing on the other thread. It was hard to keep up with. We also both wanted to make our own editing threads but we decided to merge them
smile.png
. Also we do different editings than those other threads.

Well, I could have added more editing things, you could have just asked, as bella said, this is whole "photo editing" thing is going to turn out like the RP's.​

Quote:
Well, I could have added more editing things, you could have just asked, as bella said, this is whole "photo editing" thing is going to turn out like the RP's.

yah i was really mad when i saw this

Quote:
Well, I could have added more editing things, you could have just asked, as bella said, this is whole "photo editing" thing is going to turn out like the RP's.

roll.png
Really guys??? We're allowed to have our own editing thread if we want to. You guys have yours, we have ours. Please, don't do or say anything that could get it shut down. All we was to have a cool editing thread that we made as friends and run it together since we talk almost everyday.

Quote:

roll.png
Really guys??? We're allowed to have our own editing thread if we want to. You guys have yours, we have ours. Please, don't do or say anything that could get it shut down. All we was to have a cool editing thread that we made as friends and run it together since we talk almost everyday.

i am sorry but we were really mad because you copyied my thread

Back
Top Bottom