Chicks are coming!!!!

Thank you! It’s actually a dark brown, to match our house and red front door :)
It’s very easy to move, the droppings go right through-if the chickens are on the roost bars when they “go”!
I still need to get some stuffing for the nest boxes. I’m not sure what I’m going to use. Perhaps some grass clipping and leaves.
Anyway so far, so good!
I hope yours works out well for your flock!

Thank you! It’s actually a dark brown, to match our house and red front door :)
It’s very easy to move, the droppings go right through-if the chickens are on the roost bars when they “go”!
I still need to get some stuffing for the nest boxes. I’m not sure what I’m going to use. Perhaps some grass clipping and leaves.
Anyway so far, so good!
I hope yours works out well for your flock!
I think it will, it's easy enough to move! Did you put anything behind the nesting boxes to lock them in? I'm trying to figure something out. I dont like using the handle.
20190621_114356.jpg

@Miss Eliza hows your chick shaw? And chickens doing!
I made a few adjustments to mine today. I added a solar door and a more beefed up kick stand. The kick stand is made for RV steps, I found it on Amazon!
View attachment 1874282 View attachment 1874283 View attachment 1874284 View attachment 1874285 View attachment 1874286 View attachment 1874287
That looks great! Where did you get the door?
Chickshaw and chickens are fine! They all seem to be very chickenish! (I did break the kick stand, not unexpectedly-we are on a good slope)

Back
Top Bottom