Chicks are coming!!!!

Fisherlmiranda

Songster
Feb 25, 2018
Morrow, Ohio
Hello all! I've been a member of byc for over a year now I believe. But never ventured past the duck pages. I've had ducks for a few years now, I manly raise Welsh harlequins. And this year on out homestead we decided to incorporate a mobile chicken coop in the cow pasture! They are shipping out to us this week! We are building a justin Rhodes chickshaw style mobile coop. And will have 17-20 (the buff orpington are for my grandpa if he wants them) chickens. Heres what I ordered. I was going for a colorful egg basket. I'm excited to join the chicken people group lol
20190520_002354.jpg

You should have a lovely egg basket!

I am raising my first Welsummer and Easter Egger chicks. So far, the EE's are pretty friendly, and the Welsummer is happy to eat what I offer, but otherwise doesn't seem to want to associate with me.

My Buff Orp, Honey, is my grand dame and is extremely people-oriented. If Grandpa doesn't want them, they will still make a wonderful addition to your flock.

Good luck on your foray into chicken raising!

You should have a lovely egg basket!

I am raising my first Welsummer and Easter Egger chicks. So far, the EE's are pretty friendly, and the Welsummer is happy to eat what I offer, but otherwise doesn't seem to want to associate with me.

My Buff Orp, Honey, is my grand dame and is extremely people-oriented. If Grandpa doesn't want them, they will still make a wonderful addition to your flock.

Good luck on your foray into chicken raising!
Thanks for sharing, I'm eggsited;) about the EE and the lake shore eggers! I also hope to maybe hatch out my own EE when my blue coppers mix with the legbar rooster!

Back
Top Bottom