Chicks having FUN!

Lanissa86

Songster
11 Years
Mar 26, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Okay, my son loves playing with his laser light with the cat...well he pointed in the chickens box today and they HAD A BLAST with it!!!! It was so hilarious watching them chase it around the box and pecking at it when he pointed it on the sides of the box! TOO CUTE!
big_smile.png

DSC_0831.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

Oh My, they are so cute......I will have to pull out our laser light. We enjoyed watching ours fighting over a worm outside today. It was hilarious!
wee.gif

If they are only a week old today, that will be okay to give them meal worms and such? If so, looks like I will have to go pick some up tomorrow!
tongue.png

Well the Buff looking ones I have no clue?? They are roos that were sent with my Ideal order, and I just currently put them on craiglist because I really don't need 7 roos! lol. The black and yellow ones are Ancona Pullets with the ONE roo I did want, and the Yellow babies are my Delaware Pullets! I have NEVER raised chicks before, so I am having a blast watching them grow! So much more different then ducks which I am used to raising, they are so much CLEANER! lol.

What a clever way to entertain the chicks, as well as yourself!! I have 3 hens, but you bet I'm gonna try that with them and see what they do!

Back
Top Bottom