Chicks in another two weeks, cages, and geese - Northern NJ

Warriorchild,

I might just have a large cage with a bottom, but I have to check and see. Let me get back to you on that one! LOL

Hey there!

I would LOVE to know more about the goslings... I have been so tempted to get some this year...but I really do not want Chinese or Africans... do you think you could send pics??

Also, I have BLRWs---hens only---laying now.... but, if you are looking for a breeding pair, I could get a BLRW roo and possibly sell you a pair if you want.
I'm in Southern NJ tho---Little Egg Harbor.

Let me know, ok?

Take Care,
Bill.

[email protected]

chickerdoodle, how does one go about selling any chicks or ducklings at the Warren Co fair in August? or showing any birds for that matter? Do you? I might want to this summer.
Lisa

Unfortunately the Warren County fair only has a show for 4-Hers. This is my last year in 4-H, but I will be taking over as superintendent and I am usually the only person who sells birds there. Sussex county has an open show though the second week in August. They have a website and you can definitely check them out there! I've been thinking about trying to get together and open show, but I just don't think we have the space or cages!

Bill,

Let me know if you will be up here in my area! Unfortunately I am home from school now, but usually I am right in Galloway, nj which is like the town over from Little Egg Harbor. I'm not quite sure when I will be down that way and it is about 2 1/2 hours from me which is quite a trip. These geese are adorable though! Still not quite sure what kind though. I don't think they are chinese, but I am not positive. I am hoping to get $15 a piece for them, or $50 for all four but I am open to best offer! I just want to recap some of my feed costs. I do have pictures, but I will probably transfer them to this computer tomorrow morning.

I did check my dog crates though and I have two smaller blacks ones which could probably fit a small to medium dog (or chickens!). One has no bottom and I think the other one might have a bottom. I also have one HUGE dog cage with a bottom, but I am not sure if I want to sell that one yet. Make me an offer! (Or I could come up with a price too, whatever works)

I have Bourbon Red Turkey eggs and maybe babies
smile.png
Can you get a picture of the crate? measurements? It is for a large Golden. I could even give you the smaller carte we are using now.

Deb

Hey there,

Chickerdoodle---wish I could help! Unfortunately my father has been having massive car problems so basically he's taken mine which leaves me short to travel.

I just got chicks from Cackle a couple weeks ago too! They are beautiful! I think half of them are already sold too... people really seem to want chicks this year bad...

Would love to see pics of the goslings tho.

Take Care,
Bill.

Hey look what I found!!

Horses for Sale (augusta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-05-22, 10:41AM EDT

Nice selection.....Call Bud or Butch at: 973-383-7883 or 352-875-7565

LOL, Warrior child, I think I know them two guys! I believe we bought my one mare YEARS ago from them at the camelot auction. Thanks for the info though!

I have to see what my dad thinks of selling the big crate, but I will get the measurements to you. I will probably end up selling it. I think it would be fine for a golden retriever. It is quite a large cage! It's in pretty good shape (no rust or anything that I can remember) and it does have a bottom, which is currently twist tied to the top as a cover! I did drill tiny holes into the bottom so I could tie it on, but they should not be a problem.

Sorry Bill that you don't have a car! It is quite a long journey from where you live to my house, so I don't blame you in the least. What did you order from cackle? I have mine coming in another week!

Back
Top Bottom