1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicks in Indiana

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by KathrynB, Mar 31, 2012.

1. KathrynB

KathrynB Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2010
    I am looking for chicks in indiana, easter eggers, orpingtons, brahmas, cochins or crosses. I have some chicks but its looking like some might be roos, Im just trying to see who has chicks close to me! Thank you!

2. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

I am near Terre Haute. All I have available are bantams I raise for showing.

3. KathrynB

Mar 14, 2010
    Great! when will you have chicks? Im not sure when i can be certain if i have roosters, if they all turn out to be pullets then i wont need chicks till next year. Also do you sex your chicks? Thank you!

4. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

I have chicks now day old to 6 weeks old. Some can be sexed now. All that are available at this time are bantam breeds.

5. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    Hi what part of indiana do you live...I'm in Evansville, In area....you are just wanting females correct?

6. KathrynB

Mar 14, 2010
    Im in indianapolis, and yes I am only looking for females, I live in a neighborhood and cant keep roosters ):

7. tgblldog70

tgblldog70 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have 12 Araucana chicks that are 2 weeks old super cute we live in the Fort Wayne area but would be willing to meet half way to deliver. I am asking for the 12 $25 or $3 a pc they are pullets.[​IMG][​IMG]

you can PM me if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by