This is so hard for me! :thBut Jaffar never gave up and neither will I! I owe him that.
Oh if you were closer I would send you Bert when Mr P has him trained up. He isn’t Sir Jaffar, but seems the ladies are liking him like his Dada.

Another Roo will come along, as someone else stated, it won’t be Sir Jaffar, but will be a good Roo none the less. You have a lot to offer our feathered friends.

Every night it is the same thing. Edge of dark go out and call for Poppet to follow me to the coop for bed. Every night she comes and then stops just outside of the coop. In the end I have to scoop her up and carry her to bed. I am not complaining, I will not turn down chicken snuggles.
DSCN3024.JPG

Every night it is the same thing. Edge of dark go out and call for Poppet to follow me to the coop for bed. Every night she comes and then stops just outside of the coop. In the end I have to scoop her up and carry her to bed. I am not complaining, I will not turn down chicken snuggles.
View attachment 3812925
Awwww 😊 she really is tiny! I think she is smaller than Marty! What a cutie pie 😊 and she has you well trained there Rebecca 😊💕

I really have no words for the feelings I have at the moment.
You don’t need words, just let your self princess process this, it’s very important that you remember him and grieve. He was and will remain a huge part of your life. And remember also that he is a part of everything around you and will remain so; the hens, your babies, they are all shaped you having Sir Jaffar.

💕💕💕💕💕

Last edited:
You don’t need words, just let your self princess this, it’s very important that you remember him and grieve. He was and will remain a huge part of your life. And remember also that he is a part of everything around you and will remain so; the hens, your babies, they are all shaped you having Sir Jaffar.

💕💕💕💕💕
I had planned to take him up to Seattle and meet with my brother.
He will be buried with honors at my church tomorrow morning. Sir knight the best I have ever known.

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
Alex, I'm so sorry❤️‍🩹

View attachment 3812925
That's precious.

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
:hugs :hugs :hugs
I'm so very sorry for your loss. We all have lost Sir Jaffar too, the community grieves with you. :hit He was a truly magnificent GentleRoo.

No words can really comfort, but your past words have been a comfort to me, so if I may paraphrase some: Sir Jaffar was in good hands with you, and he is in excellent hands now. ❤️ ❤️ :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

:hit :hugs:hit:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom