chicks lost in the mail

That's terrible! Poor you, and poor little chicks. I hope that perhaps they just put the wrong address on it and that they made it alive somewhere!
sad.png

idunno.gif
i checked the usps tracker agian to day and there was a chang instead of just saying shiped it gave me a delivery date for friday hopfuly they are not all dead we will see though but i still have the same order comeing for next week. my thought is that it has ben almost 6 days i would say i willhave quit a few dead but that is why they are shiping me an new order there might be hope !!!!!!!!!!!

Very important if when you get them on friday:fl that you give them some quick chick to help them regain that lost energy. Also put a table spoon of sugar every gallon for the first day.

i will sadly not be needing to do that post office just got them all 26 are dead its *** shame to but mcmurry is sending me 50 the extra 25 are free of the same breed.
hit.gif
hide.gif
hu.gif
somad.gif

thanks it has ben desent weather here and mcmurry has promised me that these would not happen again . i have be wiating a month why not 3 more days:(

Thats nuts! Remingtons Post Office Services and mine leave a lot to be desired and there is no excuse for it. I drove in the rain to the Post Office to get my mail today, it was 10:30 AM. They were just starting the mail, so I left my box open to watch and their they were, eating Hardy's Breakfast, visiting with one another, and grabbing one envelope at a time out of the baskets to put in the PO Boxes. I have complained over and over again, even to the higher ups! It don't do any good. No wonder email is putting the post office out of business. Its not email, its their employees.

Remington I am so sorry! I'm glad MacMurrays is replacing them, but thats besides the point. Let yourself be heard on the USPS board. Hopefully the next ones will all be alive and in one piece when they get there.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom