Chicks neck turned weird?

Here is a tip. After giving Babsey a bath a day due to a head full of food I stopped the wet food for a bit. Id give her only dry crumbles and a little bit of whole kernel corn which was not too messy. This help me out a lot and she didnt mind the dry food diet at all. The corn was a treat. Your little one is going to do just fine. Give her time to eat and strengthen now that she doesnt have competition for food. I had one chick who learned to back up to right her head; she grew into a beautiful hen who brooded and raised babies. Babsey never learned how to right her head deliberately. I had to help her or she would just fall asleep with her head lying on the brooder floor. As I mentioned, Babsey doesnt drop her head at all now that she gained strength. Im just certain the same will happen with your little one. She looks so much like Babsey did when she was at her worst.

Well here is Kaili today! We got over wry neck and can eat, drink and walk around all on her own. She still has a funny neck but she's living it up. Today was her and her bestie Bellas first day outside in their mini pen. It took over a month of hand feeding and watering and giving poultry cell until she finally got to where we are today! A happy healthy sunbathing chick lol
20190407_102319.jpg
20190407_111149.jpg

Back
Top Bottom