Chicks "stuck" in Ohio?

I just looked at the USPS tracking again and noticed that it said guaranteed by April 16 at noon. I'm about to have a panic attack.

Quote:
My chicks are here! They are sooo cute, and are all doing great!

Meyer sends their chicks via Priority Mail. Unlike UPS and FedEx, the USPS does not have tracking in real time. It will show they are still in Ohio until your local PO scans it upon arrival. I know this because in my business I do a lot of shipping through the USPS via Priority Mail. The tracking for my chicks from Meyer, which I received last week, showed the same thing. Don't know where you live, but don't be surprised if you get a call from your PO today, maybe tomorrow, and all of a sudden the USPS Priority Mail tracking will show they made it from Ohio to your town in a split second.

That's why I made this post earlier about the USPS and lack of "real time" tracking. Not even sure why they call it "tracking". They should call it "we'll tell you when they are shipped and when you get them." Creates a lot of anxiety for expecting chick parents. Best of luck to both of you with the new chicks!
frow.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom