chicks

senst

Hatching
Jul 27, 2023
Hi Im looking for chicks for my kids. We are in 4H and they want HENS for the 2024 July county fair. I DONT want to buy them from tractor supply I would rather support other 4Hers or hatcheries. Where can I find them? Is there a specific breed we should keep an eye out for? The hens we have now all got reds because of molting feathers and the judge said the colors were off since buying from tractor supply you dont really know what youre getting. Can anyone help me out? Thank you my kids are 11 and 8
stephanisenst2015atgmaildotcom

Hi Im looking for chicks for my kids. We are in 4H and they want HENS for the 2024 July county fair. I DONT want to buy them from tractor supply I would rather support other 4Hers or hatcheries. Where can I find them? Is there a specific breed we should keep an eye out for? The hens we have now all got reds because of molting feathers and the judge said the colors were off since buying from tractor supply you dont really know what youre getting. Can anyone help me out? Thank you my kids are 11 and 8
stephanisenst2015atgmaildotcom
i buy my birds from Stromberg's and very rarely from Hoover's (though i have had them mess up 2 orders before)

Back
Top Bottom