Chicky poop out of the carpet?

I am not sure if my product would help you out as I have never used it on carpet (don't have any) but I swear by a product called Fabuloso. You may see it on the cleaning aisle- bottles of real pretty colors on the bottom shelf that look like soda pop. It is a staple to the spanish community. When I moved in to my house (an old abandoned farm house) it had years of caked on filth covering everything. I first tried Clorox 2 on the walls, which should have removed at least one layer and got minimal results. I got out the Fabuloso, mixed with hot water and everything just wiped off in one swipe. I have converted all my friends to using it. It has several pleasant odors, deodorizes well, not caustic to your hands and is dirt cheap. You can even find it in the dollar stores.

Cool test. The Folex has never failed us. We had a dalmation who had some pretty severe gastrointestinal problems every now and then and, boy, what a mess! The Folex always worked. I've also used it on coffee, blood, ink, red wine, cat vomit, and Chicken Matthews' poop.
Never tried it on Mango.
We used to use Resolve and it was awful.

Last edited:
See we're not the only "crazy" people out there with chickens in the house
yippiechickie.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
Nope

Back
Top Bottom