Chicky Whicky's Adventures

Oh ok. Well thats awesome that you are getting a horse! Do you guys know which horse ypu are going to get ? Or are you just going to start looking in the fall?

I have a couple options right now, just not sure what I'll go with. I have a friend that has a started horse (POA) that I can buy, another friend that has a broke horse (halflinger) that I can keep & use, or I may just go find one... Maybe buy a baby and start it myself, I'm just not sure if I want to wait that long to be able to actually go out and ride. 😅

I have a couple options right now, just not sure what I'll go with. I have a friend that has a started horse (POA) that I can buy, another friend that has a broke horse (halflinger) that I can keep & use, or I may just go find one... Maybe buy a baby and start it myself, I'm just not sure if I want to wait that long to be able to actually go out and ride. 😅
Have you had horses before?

Happy thursday! Today is my friday, as I don't have to work tomorrow. Wahoo! Gotta love an extra long holiday weekend. We are going camping & the weather forecast looks lovely.
Enjoy some pictures of my chicky whickys having a pasta salad snack- it was a big hit. Well... most things are a big hit with them. They aren't picky. 😅

20220629_193521.jpg

20220629_193514.jpg

Here is the story of the three chickens who jumped over the two foot tall picket fence to play in the mulch and destroy hostas.The story goes like this:
Three chickens jump over a picket fence and then proceed to get "stuck" and frantically run around screaming bloody murder until their human comes out to help. Yep... Those are my birds. 🥴

20220630_181926.jpg

20220630_181923.jpg
20220630_181924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom